Monday, May 16, 2011

Magnolia Make-Up!

     I recently came across this line of make up through YouTube make-up Guru acomplicatedmelody. she had a review video raving the quality of their pigments. of course they were sent to her for a review but I have followed her channel for quite sometime and trust that her review was an honest one.
     So lets get started I was happy to see right when i saw this review i say maybe a week or two later the pigments went on sale 50% off. Which made them  $5 each so I purchased 3 of them thought that would be a safe number just in case I didn't like them lol.  the three colors i chose were as follows Girly Girl (bubble gum pink), Truffle(dark brownish/copper) which is my favorite out of the three, and Felicity(a dark silver gray).
     Pros on this product i love the packaging very sleek and modern. you get a good amount of product jars are 10g.  very pigmented you honestly don't NEED a base but with one you get an even better look.  i don't think $10.00 is bad for this product giving the quality and they have very very fast shipping i ordered my pigments Thursday evening and received my order on Monday after noon. I honestly don't have any Cons on this product I'm very happy with them and will most definitely order more soon. Where can i get these you ask? Magnolia Make-Up  .  They do have packages that u can purchase as well as foundation and lipsticks so check them out im sure you will be as impressed as I!



No comments:

Post a Comment