Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Drugstore FAVES!!!!!

     So I recently went through my make-up collection to see what i would consider my favorite drugstore brand items.  I always tell my clients and followers its not the name of the product but the quality. There are so many different Drugstore brands and quite a few are very very well formulated to give you the best look.
     Im not really the biggest mascara fan I mean I use it when i have to or on my clients but to just have to have it that has never been the case for me personally. Until.... Now! I have found the best  mascara I find myself wearing it everyday its Voluminous Million Lashes by Loreal. This product is great! 

     Lets start with the Pros I love the sleek Gold packaging reminds me of something higher end ummm lets say Dior lol.  it makes my lashes look longer and fuller and it washes off easy which for me is a A+++ Now the Cons the only one i have for this product is one I have found common with loreal mascaras is the strong smell.  This product is only $7 at Walmart and of course your local drug stores by have them on sale from time to time!  
     Next my fave shadows/palettes. I love the Wet N Wild palettes they are beyond pigmented the quality of this brand has gotten so much better than what they use to be and they are only $4.99 when they are not on sale you can find this brand at your local CVS Walgreen's or Rite Aid.  my fave that i use is the Vanity palette in #249 this is a neutral color scheme one side 3 matte shadows the other side 3 shimmers. Great for an everyday neutral look. I like the packaging its simple but on the back they give you instructions on how to apply which is great for beginners. this line has an array of colors in duo, trio, and in palettes of 6 or 8. Great finds especially when they are on sale. 



     Lastly Fave face products one is a blush a really pretty Pink with gold reflects not too much shine when used sparingly its only $3 dollars you can purchase from Target or ELF.com this is from their studio line in fuchsia fusion very pretty. the packaging puts me in the mindset of Nars blushes sleek and and black. simple and sophisticated I just love the color. idk if you have heard of a brand called Hard Candy but this was my first time seeing it at walmart. i purchased the Fox in a Box bronzer in skinny dipping shade i love this bronzer not chalky at all and one side is a orange-y color the other side is a nude brown with shimmer when swirled together make a perfect bronzer for just about any skin tone.  With the super cute packaging and fun little brush this $6 bronzer is a must for any make up collection!




     Drug store make up when purchasing the right ones can be a great steal! and you can always count on them to be fairly prices and great sales not all make up have to be purchased at a make up counter in the mall when your "ballin on a budget" this is the best way to go trust unless you tell someone they will never know the difference when done right!  

No comments:

Post a Comment